The Vision of the WaterCentre@KTH is:
A globally competitive research and innovation environment that generates applicable and viable solutions to some of the challenges of sustainable and equitable use of water faced by humankind in the 21st century.
Our Mission is to:
- Stimulate cross-disciplinary collaboration and new water-related research approaches within KTH and with industry partners, other knowledge institutions, and public agencies
- Communicate results, methods, and new approaches of the centre to raise awareness within KTH and in society at large
- Catalyse and mobilise funding for research and innovation projects that moves new ideas and recombined knowledge to more applied stages and products
How we work:
The Water Centre at KTH is placed as an organisational unit at the School of Architecture and the Built Environment (ABE) but works with researchers across all of KTH.
The Board is appointed by the KTH President and meets four times per year. Clickto meet our Board members.
The Director manages the centre on a day-to-day basis. Clickto meet our Director.
Our Partners are the key for the ultimate success of the centre and for making impact. Clickto read more about our partners.
Our Work builds on three pillars:
- Collaboration. We connect our researcher and partners through seminars, workshops, studios and other events, some which are open to the public (click here for Events)
- Communication. We spread the word about what is going on within our organisations and make it easier to find our researchers through the Knowledge Portal (coming soon).
- Catalysing joint research and innovation projects through seed-funding and co-financing.